- The Firm is engaged in general practice, with individual partners concentrating in the areas of Corporations, Banking & Finance, Taxation, Intellectual Property, Immigration, Employment and Dispute Resolution, among others.
The corporate practice of the Firm covers the following:
- Formation of Corporations
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Trust, Nominee and Escrow Services
- Foreign Investment Regulation
- Establishment of Branches, Representative Offices and Regional Headquarters
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Economic Zones
The banking & finance practice of the Firm includes the following:
- Issuance of Securities
- Listing of Securities
- Tender Offers
- Due Diligence for Issuers and Underwriters
- Broker/Dealer Regulation
- Real Estate Finance
- Project Finance
- Banking Regulation
- Loan Documentation
- Debt Restructuring
- Foreign Exchange Operations
- International Trade Transactions
The trade & commerce practice of the Firm covers the following: supply contracts, service contracts, franchise agreements, real estate transactions, construction, telecommunications, power, water, infrastructure, energy and mining.
Closely related to our commercial law practice is our tax practice. We handle various tax related matters, such as the creditable withholding tax, value added tax, documentary stamp tax, transfer tax, tax treaty relief, customs duties, among other taxes encountered in business transactions.
The intellectual property practice (i.e., patents, trademarks, 棋牌游戏的辅助软件 Copyrights, technology transfers) of the Firm covers the following:
- Application and Registration
- Licensing Agreements
- Unfair Competition
- Inter partes and Interference
The immigration practice of the Firm focuses on securing resident visas for:
- Management and Technical Personnel
The employment practice of the Firm includes collective bargaining. We also counsel clients on labor matters such as company policies, contracting, termination, recruitment and placement, human resource development, compensation and benefits and social security.
We handle litigation cases involving the various fields of law before the courts and administrative agencies. We also handle the resolution of disputes through conciliation, mediation and arbitration.